Requesting a Lien Letter for the Borough is quite simple. The Borough does not require a Dye Test or an Inspection.
To request a Lien Letter read the following steps:
A written request from the Settlement Company, this should include the names of both the Present Owner and Proposed Owner, the Block and Lot Number, the date of closing and how you would like the letter returned. If you want it mailed to you please include a self addressed stamped envelope, a fax number or an email address.
The fee is $35.00 and this must be received a minimum of 5 days prior to closing, if it is a rush there is an additional $40.00 fee.
- We have a new form that must be filled out for Earned Income Tax, the form can be found below. This should be filled out and submitted to the Borough Office along with the Certificate of Ownership & Use Form.
Both the Present Owner and Proposed Owner must fill out a “Certificate of Ownership & Use” form and return to the Borough Office in order to release the Lien Letter.
If the Lien Letter requested is for a “Refinance” the Property Owner must fill out a Refinance Form and submit it to the Borough Office at 767 5th Street, Oakmont, PA 15139.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Borough Office at 412-828-3232 or send an email to email@example.com
- Certificate of Ownership-Proposed Owner
- Certificate of Ownership-Present Owner
- Certificate of Ownership-New Building
- Certificate of Ownership & Use, Commercial Present Owner
- Certificate of Ownership & Use, Commercial, Proposed Owner
- Certificate of Ownership and Use – REFINANCE
- Earned Income Tax Form – NEW FORM