Oakmont Borough has contracted CEA – Code Enforcement Agency for all of our permitting, inspection and code enforcement needs. All permits, inspections and code/zoning enforcement are done through CEA.
When a permit is necessary, you will bring the completed application to the Borough office, located at 767 Fifth Street, Oakmont, PA 15139. Once received the permit will be date stamped and but in the bin for CEA to pick up. Once CEA approves the permit it will be returned to the borough office and processed in. We will contact you to let you know that the permit is ready to be picked up. Payments can be made with either Cash or Check. Checks should be made payable to Oakmont Borough.
Below you will find many of the permits and guides needed to sucessfully fill out and submit the permit. As always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Borough Office and we will assist.
Code Enforcement Agency (CEA) is a full service private municipal inspection company.
CEA was formed with the Pennsylvania Uniform Construction Code (PA UCC) Act 45 in mind.
Our goal is to assist clients with the interpretation of Civil and Administrative Codes for all their building and construction needs. We believe with 75 years of collective experience and a talented and informed staff, we can help municipalities, as well as commercial and residential clients find the best solution for their building department needs.
To Contact CEA, Please call 412-405-8231
As always, please remember to “Call Before You Dig”
- CEA 2020 Oakmont Commercial Building Permit
- CEA Residential Building Permit Application 2020
- 2020 CEA Electrical Information Guide
- CEA 2020 Electrical Fee Schedule
- CEA Commercial Electrical Application 2020
- 2015 IRC DC6 Deck Guide
- CEA Commercial Occupancy Form
- Plan Review Fee Schedule
- CEA Zoning How to 2020
- Plan Review Requirements – Residential
- CEA Manufactured Housing Guidelines 2020
- CEA Inground Pool & Spa Information
- CEA How to Apply Residential 2020
- CEA Commercial Plan Review Requirement 2020
- CEA Comm Plan Review 2020 Disclaimer
- CEA Code Enforcement Zoning Complaint Form
- Building Permit Worker’s Comp Affidavit (must be filled out with permit)
- Zoning Hearing Application